Pool Special Procedures Tech
About Mountain Vista Medical Center
Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 178-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in east Mesa, Arizona, offering comprehensive health care services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, orthopedics, breast care, maternity care, women’s services, and help for a broad range of medical conditions. The Medical Center is equipped with the most advanced medical technology, in a resort-like setting, with features that include all private rooms, electronic health records, room service, and wireless Internet access. For more information about Mountain Vista Medical Center and its services, please visit www.mvmedicalcenter.org, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/MountainVista/.
- Responsible for performing all diagnostic and invasive radiological procedures under the clinical direction of a licensed medical staff.
- Ensures the provision of safe quality care for the adult and geriatric patient in accordance with all applicable standards of practice, policies, procedures and governing regulations.
- Must be able and willing to cross-train into other appropriate modalities.
- Graduate of an accredited ARRT training program
- Current Arizona license as a Registered Radiologist Technologist in the State of Arizona
- BLS / ACLS Certification required
- Minimum of three (3) years experience preferred in
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Experience with diagnostic interventional cardiac and vascular procedures
- Willing to participate in on-call
- Must be experience in scrubbing, sterile technique and assisting physicians.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled