RN Gero Psych
Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 178-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in east Mesa, Arizona, offering comprehensive health care services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, orthopedics, breast care, maternity care, and women’s services. Florence Hospital, a campus of Mountain View Medical Center, is a 36-bed hospital offering emergency care, as well as surgical, imaging and laboratory services to residents of Pinal County. Our patients have access to a full range of excellent health care across our two campuses.
Provides direct and indirect patient care as assigned in unit.
- ADN required, BSN preferred
- Min. 1-2 years related experience preferred.
- Licensed RN in State of Arizona
- Certifications in BCLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP as required
- Ability to take call
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs
- Adaptability to change, with strong organizational skills
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Commitment to patient satisfaction
Mountain Vista Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled