RN Manager / ICU / Full Time
Managers are supervisory personnel. Responsible for supervising nursing service activities in assigned nursing unit. Participates actively in the planning and distribution of patient assignments. Provides direct and indirect nursing patient care as assigned. Provides clinical supervision to RNs, LPNs, CNAs, and non-licensed unit personnel as assigned.
- Licensed RN in the State of Arizona
- BLS Certification
- ACLS / PALS / NRP as required
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English