Special Procedures Tech Cath Lab PDM
10K Sign On Bonus for 2 yrs direct experience!
Special Procedures Tech Cath Lab FT Days 10 Hr Shifts
Cath Lab Tech Full Time Days ARRT or RCIS or Certified Surg Tech
We have a structural heart program if you are looking for a challenge or career development.
Responsible for performing all diagnostic and invasive radiological procedures in the Cath Lab under the clinical direction of licensed medical staff. Ensures safe quality care for the adult and geriatric patient in accordance with all applicable standards of practice, policies, procedures and governing regulations. Must be willing and able to cross train into other appropriate modalities.
- Graduate of accredited ARRT program
- Current Arizona license; or RCIS; or CST
- BLS, ACLS are required
- Must be experienced in scrubbing with sterile technique assisting physicians including diagnostic interventional, cardiac and vascular procedures
- Able to take call
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/ Women/ Veterans/ Disabled